At our Security & Control Department we are looking for an experienced, hands-on, security consultant to strengthen our team. If your profile matches the experience, skills and competencies we are looking for, we may have a perfect opportunity for you.
Your main responsibilities
- Drive security improvements within our organization;
- Ensure compliancy to internal and external regulation;
- Enable our organization in new developments, such as Dev/Ops, Continous Delivery and Cloud;
- Process owner for User Access and Configuration Management;
- Analyze impacts of system changes on existing security infrastructure systems and processes
- Efficiently report on security status;
- Execute risk analyses on information systems and vendors, as well as develop and ensure the execution of security controls.
Your experience and skills
- Five to seven years of relevant work experience;
- Good knowledge of information security and control frameworks such as COBIT and ISF;
- Experience in ensuring security within the entire technology environment;
- Masters degree in information technology or equivalent experience;
- Recognized professional certification (such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH etc);
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus;
- Fluent in English.
- Entrepreneur, takes initiatives;
- Mentality to get things done;
- Flexible, capable of working under pressure in a changing environment;
- Motivate key players in the technology department on the importance of security;
- Customer focus (towards management, system owners, project leaders).
Your department and challenge
NN Investment Partners is highly dependent on IT. We make use of a state of the art IT infrastructure and application landscape. NN IP is transitioning more and more to SAAS and cloud solutions. The technology and change organization is organised according to the agile principles, in which the Security & Control department (S&C) safeguards the information Security (as a control chapter). S&C is a highly motivated team of professionals with the mission to safeguard the critical information assets of NN Investment Partners through security practices, policies and control frameworks.
We offer you
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international top-tier asset manager;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices.
Application & contact
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Claire Ramaker, Senior Recruiter via email@example.com.
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration.