NN Belgium is looking for a Risk Professional for the Financial & Insurance Risk Management team to help with insurance risk modelling and insurance portfolio profitability analyses for the Value Reporting Team. He or she will also contribute to general projects as part of developments such as Solvency II, IFRS17 and the optimisation of risk processes in the company.
Due to the integration of NN and Delta Lloyd we will encounter a lot of challenges that will allow you to shape the future of risk management within the companies. A period of continuous change and improvement arises and we count on you to realise our plans.
- analyse the profitability and risks of the insurance portfolio (Embedded Value, Economic Capital, etc.) based on market-consistent techniques (Monte Carlo, Replicating Portfolios, etc.).
- formulate clear and powerful conclusions on the basis of your analyses for senior management.
- learn how to work with the internal actuarial assessment model and draft technical memoranda efficiently describing methodological and procedural improvements. The expansion of a robust and efficient IT infrastructure for valuation and capital calculations in the context of Solvency II and IFRS 17 is one of your key tasks.
- actively participate in the technical committee that deals with Life Liabilities and Life Underwriting Risk modelling and help to set and calibrate the underlying hypotheses.
- a Master's degree with a thorough mathematical background. A postgraduate Master's degree in Actuarial Science is considered an asset, but is not a requirement.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in actuarial life and/or risk management. Affinity with IT concepts and process management within an insurance company is an absolute plus.
- a very good knowledge of common software (MS Office) and a great interest in working with AFM, Visual Basic and other tools.
- very good knowledge of English, French and/or Dutch.
- a person with a positive attitude and strong analytical skills.
- very accurate in your work and very independent.
- communicative and keen to work in a team.
- motivated by change.