NN Belgium is looking for a Risk Professional for the Financial & Insurance Risk Management team to help with insurance risk modelling and insurance portfolio profitability analyses for the Value Reporting Team. He or she will also contribute to general projects as part of developments such as Solvency II, IFRS17 and the optimisation of risk processes in the company.
Due to the integration of NN and Delta Lloyd we will encounter a lot of challenges that will allow you to shape the future of risk management within the companies. A period of continuous change and improvement arises and we count on you to realise our plans.
Today, NN is a group comprising two different brands. You could be employed by either Delta Lloyd Life (on the Brussels Midi site) or by NN (Diegem site). NN and Delta Lloyd have joined forces and are looking for talented and ambitious people like you to join them. NN and Delta Lloyd appreciate your skills, but we also appreciate your personality. For we want you to be part of a specific achievement: our ambition is to become the most efficient insurance company there is, while also making the customer our top priority. We want to help our customers protect what matters most to them. This is why we believe you would make the ideal candidate. We gladly welcome people who are ready to commit to making a positive impact on the lives of others – people who are confident, attentive and genuine, and who act in a way that reveals their true personality and the issues they champion. We want our company to be a place where you can make a difference, where there is a culture of openness and a non-hierarchical structure. We operate in a way that allows everyone to express valid ideas, whatever their role or level of experience. Having a sense of ownership and entrepreneurship is therefore crucial. We want you to help us shape our company as well as its corporate ethos. And in doing so, we want you to progress in the work you do and your career as a whole. We invite you to come and discover our company's working environment, which is entirely focused on the future!
- analyse the profitability and risks of the insurance portfolio (Embedded Value, Economic Capital, etc.) based on market-consistent techniques (Monte Carlo, Replicating Portfolios, etc.).
- formulate clear and powerful conclusions on the basis of your analyses for senior management.
- learn how to work with the internal actuarial assessment model and draft technical memoranda efficiently describing methodological and procedural improvements. The expansion of a robust and efficient IT infrastructure for valuation and capital calculations in the context of Solvency II and IFRS 17 is one of your key tasks.
- actively participate in the technical committee that deals with Life Liabilities and Life Underwriting Risk modelling and help to set and calibrate the underlying hypotheses.
- a Master's degree with a thorough mathematical background. A postgraduate Master's degree in Actuarial Science is considered an asset, but is not a requirement.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in actuarial life and/or risk management. Affinity with IT concepts and process management within an insurance company is an absolute plus.
- a very good knowledge of common software (MS Office) and a great interest in working with AFM, Visual Basic and other tools.
- very good knowledge of English, French and/or Dutch.
- a person with a positive attitude and strong analytical skills.
- very accurate in your work and very independent.
- communicative and keen to work in a team.
- motivated by change.
Le lieu de travail pour cette fonction est Diegem, Airport Plaza – Montreal Building, Da Vincilaan 19.