Internship Strategic Advice Specialist - Thesis
Are you inspired to achieve the best result for our clients? Do you have a passion for financial markets? Are you curious to find out how the world really works?
Your impact as an Intern at NN
Keeping the purchasing power of pensioners at an adequate level is a key goal of pension funds in the Netherlands. A strong rise in inflation will have a very negative impact on the purchasing power of pensioners and understanding the impact of inflation risk is therefore important. In our advice we make use of scenario analysis. Your responsibility will be to evaluate the current approach to incorporate inflation risk, to come up with a proposal for the best approach to incorporate inflation risk in (stochastic) scenario analysis and to implement the suggested approach in Matlab.
We offer excellent development opportunities and a pleasant informal working environment:
- This internship is the chance of a lifetime if you would like to have a career in finance.
- You will have great responsibility and learn much from all experts in the field, with the freedom to ask as many questions as you like.
Meet your team
You will be working in a team of 10 strategic advice specialists that provide asset allocation advice to pension funds with DB and DC regulations as well as insurance companies. We are a team of content driven people that closely work together to provide the best advice to our clients.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for Integrated Client Solutions.
Thanks to your efforts as an intern, we make our financial services relevant and more personal. You help us go above and beyond when providing the very best customer service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and in consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are the core of our company values and our most important motivator.
We offer you an internship full of learning opportunities, where you can work side by side with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues. As an Intern you will work from our modern office located in The Hague, which offers an easy connection via the A12 and public transport and we have our very own private NN Café.
Critical skills of an Intern
- Students have to be currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship.
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship
- Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
Commit to NN
Are you ready for the first lucky turn in your career? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions? Please contact Bianca Hoogweg from the Internship Office via +31 (0)6 10816801 or e-mail us at email@example.com. You can also send a WhatsApp message: please mention the job ID in your message.