As an intern in IT security area you will work closely with Senior IT Security experts, service managers, developers and project managers. You will support documentation and testing of security controls in IT processes and systems. Additionally, you will participate in designing and filling of IT Security dashboards and reports.
A HBO student Information Security Management.
Your competencies & skills
- Education and interest in area of IT Risk / IT Security / IT audit
- Analytical thinking
- Control focus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and open minded
- Spoken and written English
- Experience with security controls based on COBIT or similar framework
- General IT knowledge: IT governance, software development (process and tooling), infrastructure and network
- Basic financial product knowledge and experience working in financial industry
NN Re is NN Group’s reinsurer, located in the Netherlands. NN Re has a wide range of reinsurance contracts with different risk profiles. These risks are managed through ceding excess insurance risk to external reinsurers and hedging a major part of our market risks.
The Information Technology DevOps team is responsible for running and enhancing the technology platforms used by NN Re with primary focus on hedging frameworks.
We are seeking a student interested in IT Risk and IT Security for internship with the team. The successful candidate will work closely with IT Security experts, IT DevOps team as well as infrastructure providers.
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of €450 (HBO) based on an 36-hours workweek.
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 070 513 4629 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.